PART TIME ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ADMINISTRATOR Derrylin, Co Fermanagh Temporary (12 month Fixed term contract)
Our client is a leading Fermanagh company, providing complete supply-chain services within the bottling industry. This is an great opportunity for the right candidate looking for part time work.
- You will carry out a range of Administrative activities
- Daily invoicing for various departments to include invoicing for self-bill accounts
- Invoicing to include sundry invoicing
- Liaising with both customers and account managers to solve queries
- Manage self bill accounts
Hours of Work
- Mon-Fri 9am-2pm
- Previous accounts receivable experience
- Exposure to working in a finance position
- Good IT skills - MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.