Part Time Administrator
Temporary (Maternity Cover)
Our Client are recruiting a temporary Office Administrator to cover maternity leave.
The role involves being an important member of a busy Sales and Admin team. Ideally you will be used to dealing with high volume of work, work well under pressure and be able to show evidence of working to tight deadlines with confidence.
Duties will include:
- Preparation and issue of technical quotations for services and products
- Data input and maintenance of data records using bespoke software packages
- Ordering stocks of equipment and assisting with stock management
- Processing customer issues
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relations, promptly responding to customers by phone and email
Hours of work: 25 per week
- Previous experience of working within an administrative and customer-focused role
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft office packages and an ability to learn in house programs and databases used
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to solve problems efficiently, quickly and with an empathy for customer issues.
- £8.50 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.