Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Part Time Band 2 Clerical Officer based at Arches Clinic in East Belfast
Rate of Pay: £7.83 per hour 25 hrs per week
Duration:1 mth approx
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
- Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English Language [excluding English Literature] OR
- One year's clerical experience
- Basic computer literacy skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Angie or Kathy will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 15th Nov
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.