Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Part Time Band 2 Receptionist required for Emergency Department in Downpatrick Hospital.
Hours: 21 hrs per week
Duration: 2 Months approx
- Undertake a range of admin support duties including, making appointments, maintaining diaries, receiving, processing and distributing incoming mail
- Co-ordinate and process a range of correspondence in accordance with agreed procedures within area of responsibility
- Ordering of medical equipment, hospital beds, continence pads as requested using Trust IT systems.
- Ensure that all systems used both manual and computerised are maintained in an accurate and timely way and in accordance with local policy and procedure.
- 4 GCSE's at grade C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualification and one year's administrative experience.
b. NVQ Level II in Administration and one year's administrative experience.
c. A minimum of two year's administrative experience.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office products, in particular word.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 15th Nov 2018.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.