Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Part Time Band 3 Administrator required on a temporary basis based in Laganvalley Hospital
Hours: 18.75 hrs per week (5 mornings or 5 afternoons)
Duration: 3-6 Months approx
- Responsible for ensuring that all referral letters received in the appointment centre are registered appropriately and accurately.
- Dealing with patients face to face
- Inputting data
- Arranging new and follow- up appointments within partial booking guidelines. This will involve negotiating and arranging mutually agreed appointment times with patients.
- Ensuring that clinic capacity is utilised to the optimum level through the monitoring of all available clinic slots.
- Monitoring Primary Targeting Lists to ensure patients do not breach agreed waiting time targets.
- Responsible for providing an efficient telephone enquiry service regarding referral letters and appointments.
- Maintain close liaison with consultants and their secretaries regarding availability for clinics
- Any other duties to meet the needs of the department.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Thursday 22nd Nov 2018.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.