Part Time Band 3 Personal Secretary
Band 3 Personal Secretary required on a temporary part-time basis based in Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Belfast
Role: Band 3 Personal Secretary with note taking
Rate of Pay: £8.90 per hour
Location: Knockbracken Healthcare Park, Belfast
Hours: 18.75 hours
Duration: ongoing, reviewed monthly
- Personal secretary support to Senior Manager
- Diary management
- Servicing meetings
- General typing
- Telephone cover
- Four GCSE's including English Language (Grades A-C) or equivalent or have one years relevant experience or NVQ Level 2 Administration.
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Typewriting (Parts 1& 2) or equivalent
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 Word Processing Parts (1&2) or equivalent
- Must have notetaking experience and demonstrate experience on application form.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, etc.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria and be available to work in Belfast.
If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE SUNDAY 27TH October 2019.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.