Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 temporary Part time bus driver , based in Little Hands Sure Start Derry required for 1 month initially
Role: Band 2 vehicle Driver
Rate of Pay: £7.83 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday
Duration: 1 MONTH Initially
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Drive any vehicle within the limits of your driving licence, in a careful, lawful manner and ensuring the load is properly secured.
· Carry out daily routine maintenance checks on vehicle prior to commencing duties.(Including checking fuel, oil, coolant level and topping up as required)
- Undertake all necessary journeys to provide transport to and from Surestart services for families as required.
- Ensure all Road Safety needs are met including usage of suitable restraints i.e. Seat belts, car seats/booster seats.
- To establish good relationships with families and colleagues.
- Transport staff to and from training events as required by Surestart Committee.
- Ensure basic maintenance of the Little Hands Surestart bus is carried out and will make management aware of any faults discovered.
- Log all journeys in written format as required.
- Ensure that good behaviour is maintained on the bus at all times.
- Open up and close buildings as required.
- Undertake any other tasks requested by Management in line with the role.
Suitable applicants must meet the Criteria below:
Full Valid DQC (Driver Qualification Card) with CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) (UK) and no restrictions.
Experience of domestic duties/Bus Driver duties in a similar setting
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 28TH NOVEMBER 2018.