Temporary Cleaner required for a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £9.36 per hour
Location: Belfast city centre
Hours: 16 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duration: 1 month
- To undertake general daily cleaning of offices, corridors etc., property to which assigned, this to include washing and polishing of fixtures and fittings, sweeping and polishing of floors and stairs, vacuuming of carpets, using where appropriate the necessary powered equipment.
- To undertake daily cleaning of male and female toilets.
- To undertake attendance at council functions as may be required, including cloakroom duties, kitchen duties etc.
- To comply with all Health and Safety at Work regulations.
- To carry out the duties of the post in such a way as to protect and enhance the profile of the client
- Be able to demonstrate examples of carrying out cleaning duties which must include experience of using cleaning equipment and making sure all equipment and chemicals are safely used and stored in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Demonstrate customer care skills, Health and Safety awareness and teamwork
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.