Customer Service Administrator | Part-time, Temporary | Blanchardstown
The Client: Headquartered in Ballycoolin, our client is a leading supplier to the healthcare industry and part of a global organisation.
The Role: As a Customer Order Processor you will be required to support key functions within the business. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of incoming orders, logistics and general customer satisfaction.
Hours of work: Approx 20 hours per week over Monday to Friday (hours are scheduled between 8.30am-5pm and flexibilty to work mornings and afternoons is required).
Contract: 6 months
- Handle all incoming and outgoing customer order processing from the time of order logging to delivery
- Effectively co-ordinate office administration duties such as sales reports, customer reports and other sales activities
- Handle all customer queries in a professional manner
- Assist with logistical issues
- Management reporting and daily/weekly team meetings
- Educated to Leaving Cert standard; third level qualification an advantage although not essential
- At least 1-2 years experience in a busy front-of-house role. Call centre experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Good negotiation skills with the confidence to handle outbound telephone activity
- Hourly rate of €11-12 per hour depending on experience
- Parking provided
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.