Grafton are currently recruiting for a distribution company based in Duncrue Industrial Estate, Belfast. They require part-time Warehouse Operatives to work at least three shifts per week including weekends within a busy warehouse environment.
This role will require full training and an induction with all PPE provided.
- 3-5 shifts across 7 days work pattern
- Shift pattern examples: 16:30 - -3:00, 19:30 - 06:30 or 22:00 - 6:00
- You must be available for all shift patterns, flexibility is required
- You will be required to be 'On Standby' in this position and be available to work under short notice.
- Manual labour role
- Working in a chilled environment
- Picking and packing goods in a chilled environment
- Target driven
- Working weekends and evenings on a rota basis
- Previous warehousing experience
- Fork lift licence preferred but not essential
- PPT experience preferred but not essential
- Flexible employees
- Fully paid induction
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Apply with CV by clicking the button.