Part Time Financial Accountant | Permanent | Swords |
PART TIME FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT | PERMANENT | SWORDS |
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for their client, who is a services company. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, they are searching for a Qualified Financial Accountant to join their team for a part time position on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be a fully qualified Financial Accountant with experience dealing with fixed assets, creating reports and budgets, assisting payroll and completing tax returns This position is extremely flexible in days, working a total of 2-3 days a week and flexible with working hours each day.
- Authorisation of Bank payments & Receipts and Weekly Bank reconciliations
- Processing of all weekly and monthly Journals for Payroll, Accruals and Prepayments
- Reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts at month end
- Revenue & Corporate Government Compliance
- Preparation, presentation & analysis of Monthly Management Accounts
- Responsibility for supporting staff within the accounts department
- Backup for Payroll Processing
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Fully Qualified Accountant, ACCA, ACA
- Knowledge of main accounting principles to Trial balance and all control accounts
- Focused on customer service, accuracy and attention to detail
- Integrity and professional work ethic
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.