Part-Time Lecturer (chemistry)
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Part-Time Lecturer to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £22.59 per hour
13+ week's £22.59 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT3
Hours: Monday 12noon - 8.45pm and Tuesday 9.00am - 5.00pm
- BSc (Hons) in Chemistry or a closely-related subject (e.g. Medicinal Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering)
- Some previous experience of tutoring/teaching.
- Produce schemes of work and lesson plans;
- Teach on a range of courses;
- Setting and grading assignment work;
- Maintenance of student records, class registrations and preparation of reports;
- Monitoring resources and their use;
- Liaising with extenal examiners, moderators and verifiers;
- Compliance with student disciplinary procedures
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland