Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Part-Time Lecturer - Electrical Installation to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (with possibility of extension)
Pay rate: £22.59 - £36.03 - depending on level of course being taught
Location: Belfast, BT1
- Hours: 2 days per week + evenings (6.00 - 9.00pm)
Part-time Lecturer to aid with the delivery/assessment for full and part-time courses across a range of curriculum areas. The PTL in Electrical Installation will develop and deliver a programme of courses in the specific curriculum area (in line with the internal and external quality expectations).
- GCSE English Language (Grades A-C) OR Essential Skills Level 2 or higher in Communication, or equivalent
- GCSE Mathematics (Grades A-C) OR Essential skills Level 2 or higher in Application of Number, OR NICATS Access Maths Modules or equivalent
- Minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Electrical
- Minimum of three years recent relevant experience of working and/or teaching/training in Electro-technical sector/area
- Experience of Inspection and Testing and Wiring Regulations
- Experience of imparting relevant subject knowledge and/or vocational skills at an appropriate level in a teaching or training context
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland