Part Time - 18.5 hours per week
MAT Cover - 15 months
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a part time payroll admin to join their long standing client on a contract basis. This will be a 18.5 hour per week contract.
This role performs an integral role in maintaining payroll cost information, maintaining benefits and pension information, updating rota changes and providing administrative assistance.
- Processing monthly payroll for 12 departments, circa 110 employees
- Ensuring HMRC monthly and annual submissions are met
- Maintaining benefits and pension information
- Updating rota changes
- Adhering to payroll policies and procedures
- Liaising regularly with internal and external stakeholders
- Dealing with queries throughout the payroll process
- Assisting Finance & Administration manager as required/directed
- 4 GCSEs (Grade C or above) or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in processing payroll between 60 to 120 employees
Skills and Experience
- Expertise on payroll software, e.g. Sage, QuickBooks
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Office
- Good Organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work accurately and methodically with attention to detail
- Works both independently and part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Payroll qualification
- Flexible working, 18.5 hours per week
- Occupational sick pay
- Cash health benefit plan
- 7 weeks holidays
- Onsite parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria required for this role please attach your CV below for the attention of Leah McPeake
** If you do not meet the essential criteria your application will not be considered**