Part Time Warehouse Operatives
Part time Warehouse Operative- Belfast- Immediate start
Our client, a world wide distribution company require part-time, weekend warehouse operatives. These roles will be based in Duncrue Industrial Estate, Belfast.
3-5 of 7 days.
Hours: 16.30-03.30, 19.30-06.30 or 22.00-06.00 (You must be available for all shift patterns)
You will be required to be "on Standby" in this position and be available to work under short notice.
£7.83-£8.00 per hour
- 6 months warehousing experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to all aspects of Health & Safety
- Good levels of numerical ability and computer literacy are also required
- Experience in a similar role
- This job requires you to work in a chilled environment
- Picking and Packing
- General warehouse duties.
Please note this job opening would not suit people with other commitments ie: College etc due to the timings of the shifts. The role starts as soon as possible, and will be Temporary ongoing.
If you are interested in this role please apply through the link below. Alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org