Parts Advisor/Material Planner | Carrick | £20k+
Parts Advisor/Material Planner | Carrickfergus | £20,000 - £25,000
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to have been exclusively retained by a major industrial product distributor to recruit a Parts Advisor/Material Planner to join their organisation on a permanent basis in Carrickfergus.
Reporting to management the successful candidate will be responsible for a range of activities within the parts department. This will include liaising with suppliers, sourcing parts, maintaining stock levels, providing quotes and providing a high level of customer service.
- Maintaining our stock of fast moving items around the customer's site (Stock replenishment).
- Providing accurate quotes to the customer for an extensive range of parts/products, required for the customer to operate most efficiently.
- Resolving day to day enquiries.
- Part sourcing.
- Collecting of parts from local suppliers.
- Any other general administration required.
- Ensure a high level of customer service at all times
- Process and manage customer orders from initial enquiry to delivery
- Ensure that purchase orders are loaded onto the site system(s), and that goods, materials and services are expedited to meet service delivery requirements.
- Create and maintain efficient management reports.
- Negotiate with suppliers; manage supplier relationships..
- Maintain inventory control data within the ERP system(s).
- Contribute to continuous improvement processes.
- Contribute to the maintenance of Health & Safety.
- Promoting good housekeeping for an efficient working environment
- Good product range knowledge for MRO and engineering consumables.
- Sales and customer relationship development skills.
- Good negotiating and purchasing skills.
- Good communication skills; sound literacy and numerical aptitude
- Methodical and well organised, with the ability to work well as part of a team within a fast-moving environment
- Knowledge of the stock management systems.
- Good attention to detail.
- Current driving licence (essential).
- Proficient in Microsoft office including excel.
For further information please submit your CV via the link.