Patient & Customer Support Representative
Patient & Customer Support Representative (Field Based)
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Patient & Customer Support Representative (Field Based) primarily based in the North West and Mid-Ulster region with occasional travel outside of this area. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis
If you have previous experience in a field based position with an intense focus on service delivery and client excellence, then this is an ideal opportunity to develop your career with an established organisation in the medical devices industry.
Our client was founded in 1998 and has grown to become the leading Respiratory Support Specialist throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Patient and customer care is at the very heart of what they do.
This is a field based role where you will work closely with Clinicians, Medical Staff, Patients and their support networks. Your role will be focused on delivering customer excellence for those using our equipment in the management of their ongoing medical conditions. You will:
- Supply, deliver and set up of equipment in hospital wards, care facilities and patient homes
- Provide demonstration / user training to patients, carers and medical professionals
- Provide ongoing support, service and issue resolution to patients, carers and medical staff including but not limited to - Troubleshooting for user issues etc, Response to calls for assistance in the case of equipment failure, mask and consumables problems etc.
- Conduct routine service calls with patients to optimize equipment performance and ensure patient satisfaction
- Maintain patient and customer records in accordance with data privacy and internal governance standards
- Experience in a field based service delivery or sales role with good geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland a distinct advantage
- A customer or client focused approach to service delivery with a proven track record of maintaining standards of excellence in your role
- An ability to empathise with patients, ensuring a professional and compassionate approach in often challenging circumstances
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to go the extra mile to deliver for patients and customers
- Strong time management, prioritisation and agility to manage your own workload and schedule appointments efficiently to ensure service level commitments are managed effectively
- An aptitude and interest in learning about new technology and the ability to convey complex information in a simple, user friendly manner
- A professional communication style in both written and oral English with secondary level education preferred in the role
- A full, clean driving licence and willing to undergo an Access NI check
- Willing to perform 24 hour on call outside normal working hours and at weekends (1 week in every 4)
You will receive a salary of £26,000 - £28,000 per year with company vehicle, travel expenses and pension contribution.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland