£16,000.00 - £20,000.00
I am currently recruiting for 2x Payroll Administrators four our client in South Belfast. In this role you will be responsible for the administering and processing of the payroll.
- Work within the payroll team undertaking administrative, advisory and payroll duties and ensure this is all completed to a high standard
- Ensuring all payroll in processed within the required timeframe
- All pension administration is processed in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with employment regulations
- Ensuring all service user records are accurate and up to date
- Liaise with HM Revenue and Statutory bodies as and when required
- Updating all systems with leavers and new starts with correct information
- To carry out all adhoc duties as and when required.
Hours of Work:
35 hours per week - Office opening hours 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
- Employers pension contribution is three % of annual salary
- 20 days annual leave with 1 extra day per year of service up to 25 days
- 11 paid bank holiday leave
- Free on-site car parking
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Minimum of 1 years experience working within a finance or payroll position
- Working knowledge of payroll systems, taxation & national insurance rules
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent customer service skills and team player
- Flexibility in hours and work extra hours if necessary to meet deadlines
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information
- A recognised payroll, accountancy qualification
- Experience in administration of auto-enrolment
- Experience of operating a payroll within a payroll bureau environment
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for the Payroll Administrator please attach your CV below for the attention of Katie Doyle .