Job title: Payroll Administrator
At Grafton Recruitment, we love what we do but we do things a certain way, the Grafton Way and we live and breathe our values:
- Striving to be the best in our industry and achieve total quality in all that we do for our clients, candidates and colleagues.
- We are a community made up of clients, candidates and colleagues where knowledge, expertise and ideas are shared and built upon, where we work together to build lifelong relationships and drive competitive advantage both for our customers and for our business.
- At Grafton, we look for innovation everywhere - it's about openness to new ideas, curiosity, flexibility and the desire to constantly learn and try new things.
- We are all about people, and we recognise that what makes us all different as individuals makes us unique and stronger as a team. We create success together and enjoy ourselves and our successes in the process. We are Grafton and we love what we do!Grafton Recruitment is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our team and be part of our vision to be the best.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the payroll team in terms of administrative support, timesheet processing and payroll queries; you will have responsibility in the following key areas:
- Administrative Support - Perform weekly assignment export to payroll in line with deadlines
- Candidate Service - delivering the best candidate service whilst balancing the fast paced nature of this role
- Quality Compliance - driving the highest quality standards ensuring compliance with company processes and procedures
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a busy payroll department
- Attractive base salary
- Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched), private health care, on successful completion of probation.
If this sounds good to you, and you have relevant Payroll Administration experience please submit your CV following the link below, closing date for receipt of CVs is Monday 3rd of December 2018 at 3.00pm.