£11.00 - £12.00
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a part time payroll admin to join their long standing client on a contract basis. This will be a 16 hour per week contract working Monday & Tuesday each week.
As payroll administrator your responsibility will be to process a timely and accurate payroll service for approximately 1,700 employees in compliance with our client's policies and procedures. The Company operate both a weekly pay run and a four weekly pay run.
- Preparing weekly timesheets for payments
- Maintain accurate manual and computerised records for all absences
- Provide weekly reports on excel spreadsheets
- Deal with employee queries
- Processing of new starts and leavers
- Good knowledge of all Statutory Legislation relating to payroll, SSP, SMP, SPP and their calculations
- Compiling reports for pension uplifts to pension provider
- Compiling checking validation reports for BACS submission
- Liaise with other Departments and Line Managers
- Filing and general housekeeping duties
- Any other duties relevant and related to the post
5 GCSE's including Maths and English (Grade C or above) or equivalent
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years previous payroll experience is essential, with previous experience in end to end payroll
- Previous experience of a larger payroll is required
- A working knowledge of computers is essential, with previous experience of a computerised payroll system
- Attention to detail is a necessity with good numerical skills
- Previous experience of working in a high paced environment, possessing the ability to work to strict deadlines, prioritising and planning workload
- Responsible attitude to confidentiality of personal information
- Previous experience of Perito payroll system
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria required for this role please attach your CV below for the attention of Katie Doyle
** If you do not meet the essential criteria your application will not be considered**