JOB TITLE : Payroll Administrator
LOCATION : Mallusk
Grafton Recruitment was established in 1983 and has grown into one of the biggest recruitment companies operating on the island of Ireland. Grafton is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR solutions. With 10 offices directly employing over 250 members of staff, and 10,000 contracted staff, Grafton provides innovative and bespoke solutions which improve workforce productivity and efficiency while reducing cost, enabling our clients to focus on their core business. By becoming a member of the Staffline Group in July 2018, Grafton directly contributes to the shared goal to build and develop the largest, most reliable workforce across Ireland and the UK.
We are seeking to appoint a Payroll Administrator with experience working in a fast pace organisation.
The Payroll Administrator will work within a dedicated team to ensure payroll data is exported accurately and efficiently, adhering to payroll deadlines and delivering a high level of date accuracy.
- At least 1 years experience in a busy payroll department
- Microsoft proficient to include excel and word
- GCSEs at Grades A-C (or equivalent)
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Use of computer databases
The role will be based in the Financial Shared Services Centre in Mallusk however some travel may be required.
- Attractive base salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 recognised statutory holidays
- Benefits including Company pension, life insurance, Company health care etc…
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Friday 13th of September at noon.