The Client: Located in Newry, the company is one of the top pharmaceutical manufacturers, supplying countries globally.
- Responsibility for administrative duties within the Payroll department.
- Daily processing of employees attendance records
- Planning Holidays
- Reporting on hours worked
- Managing information flows with payroll processor.
- Review of payroll files before submitting for final approval.
- Setting up payroll on banking system.
- Liaising with HR department on payroll matters.
- Responding to employee payroll queries.
Hours of work: Full-time
- Educated to GCSE level (Grade A-C) in Maths and English or equivalent.
- 2 years previous experience of working in a busy payroll department
- Previous experience in MS office applications including Word and Excel
- Payroll Qualification
- Hands on experience working with all aspects of payroll procedures
- Previous experience using similar Payroll Systems (e.g. Sage)
- Experience working with a Time and Attendance System
- Experience interacting with HR payroll matters
- Salary TBC
- Free Life Assurance, Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, Healthcare plan, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Car Insurance, Perks Scheme
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.