Payroll and Accounts Assistant | Dublin West | Permanent
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Payroll and Accounts Assistant on behalf of our client. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join an established team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the finance team by effectively managing the accounts payable process. The key areas of responsibility will incorporate accounts management, month end closures, reconciliations and supervision of internal controls.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Management of Accounts system - experience in accounts package and Excel is a must
- Analysis of month end reports (including sales, purchases and stock)
- Supporting the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Scanning finance documents onto in-house system
- Processing payroll for 50+ staff
- Management of daily finance queries, building relationships with suppliers and third parties
- Expense processing, bank lodgements and allocations, debtors ledgers and processing credit notes
- General administration duties in the finance and sales departments
- At least 2-3 years similar experience in an payroll and accounts/finance role is essential
- Experience with Sage/Oracle is a distinct advantage or other finance systems
- Proficiency in MS Office and good technical ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
- Competitive salary, within the region of €28-34k (negotiable depending on experience)
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Group insurance plan
- On-site parking
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.