Payroll & Finance Administrator
PAYROLL & FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR Dungannon, Co Tyrone Permanent
Our client based in Dungannon, Co Tyrone are a leading food manufacturing company.
As a Payroll & Finance Administrator you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Preparation of the accurate and timely payment of all employees ensuring the appropriate statutory deductions are made through the computerised payroll system
- Administration of the statutory sick pay scheme, statutory maternity pay and statutory paternity pay schemes
- Maintenance of accurate and timely payment of expenses
- Administration of a company pension scheme in line with auto enrolment
- Provision of management information on a weekly and monthly basis
- Maintenance of the Time Management System (TMS) including shift and roster changes, holiday entitlement updates and reports.
- Administrative duties to include accounts receivable and other office/finance administration duties as required
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm or 9am-5.30pm
- Must be educated to at least A Level standard or equivalent
- Ideally have at least 2 years previous payroll experience
- A relevant payroll qualification is desirable
- Experience of using TMS and SAGE software would be an advantage
- Experience of the administration of the company pension scheme
- Experience within accounts receivable not essential but advantageous
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.