Pedestrian Crane Driver/Belfast/£ Salary is negotiable
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced pedestrian crane driver to join our client, a construction organisation, at a site located in Belfast on an ongoing temporary basis for 6-8 months.
Reporting to the site manager you will be responsible for:
- Operating a Pedestrian Crane on a busy construction site
- Completion of lifts safely
- Following all health and safety standards
- Some manual labouring if machinery isn't in use
- Removing waste and other discarded items from site
- Valid Pedestrian Crane ticket
- Valid CSR card
- Relevant experience
- Available to start in 2 weeks time
In return you will receive an attractive hourly rate which is negotiable depending on your experience. Standard working hours are 07:00 - 17:00 from Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday If required. Further projects are also available with this client for candidates with a strong work ethic.
For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note that only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered.