Grafton are currently recruiting for a Permanent Part Time Locum Co-ordinator for a local pharmacy. This is an excellent opportunity to join their busy HR Team at their Support Office in Belfast. The Locum Co-ordinator will plan and manage the rota for pharmacists ensuring that all pharmacies open with a qualified pharmacist present. The ideal candidate must have at least two years experience in a similar role.
- Using IT software, create and plan pharmacist manager cover in all pharmacies
- Liaise with locum pharmacists to secure cover for all other available shifts
- Verify and approve payment of locum pharmacist invoices
- Provide all onboarding documents for new locums eg Standard Operating Procedures, Locum Agreement, etc
- Build relationships and liaise with external locum providers
- Liaise with Senior Management Team to deliver daily and weekly rota updates
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to provide solutions to ongoing issues
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in providing customer service/administrative support
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience using Microsoft office packages
- Ideally, you will have experience in resource planning/co-ordination
- Hours of work are 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the necessary experience, please forward your CV using the link.