Collaborative, efficient and organised Senior Support/Personal Assistant required for a client in Dublin 4.
This role will provide pivotal 1 on 1 support to the Director of a busy Pension and Insurance Management firm and will also provide generalist/secretarial support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office.
- Management of calendar and meetings etc
- Providing support for a range of Client and internal Staff meetings, including preparation of agendas, pre-meeting briefings & papers, and follow up.
- Word processing correspondence typing, memos and reports (from written copy or audio tape)
- Managing emails and drafting responses.
- Providing full secretarial and administration back up service
- Proof reading and correction of letters and reports
- Management of invoice accounting and day to day banking
- Compliance reporting and maintenance of files for regulatory returns.
The candidate :
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to organise, prioritise and plan
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to manage difficult situations
- Ability to make decisions and operate on own initiative
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated person
- Highly accurate with strong attention to detail
- Good typing speed
- Organisational skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion, and to maintain absolute confidentiality at all times
- Excellent time management skills;
- Precise and accurate with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage
- Flexible in a fast moving office environment;
- Ability to work on own initiative
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.