Position: Executive Personal Assistant
Full Time, Permanent
Located in Newry, our client is a successful local Contractor to the Engineering and Fit Out Industry, working across the UK and Ireland and beyond. The business is seeking to add to their existing team by employing a Personal Assistant to help support the ongoing business functions.
Your new Job is varied and will involve assisting with the following:
- Acting as first point of contact for the Chairman
- Making all arrangements for the Chairman, to include attendance at meetings and events which will include detailed diary planning and engagement with senior external stakeholders
- Ensuring effectively planned travel arrangements for the Chairman
- Managing emails to ensure responses occur both promptly and effectively
- Working on your own initiative and in consultation with the Chairman to ensure effective Chairman time management
- Typing letters/ emails etc. orally dictated to you by the Chairman
- Ensuring effective diary management of the Chairman's diary
- Ensuring the effective and professional organization of meetings to include developing meeting agendas, inputs and materials and having all attendees briefed in advance of all meetings
- Taking minutes of meetings when required and ensure efficient circulation of minutes.
- Reminding the Chairman of tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences
- Maintaining databases and filing systems
- Collating and filing expenses
- Undertake any other duties which would reasonably fall within the job title
Proven experience of providing secretarial and executive administrative support at Director Level
- Track record of managing business administration processes.
- Able to manage challenging and conflicting priorities
- Experience of coordination of internal and external events
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Word and Excel (intermediate level or above)
- Proven experience working on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure, deal with heavy workloads and multi- task
- Excellent planning / organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Cashier role in more detail please contact Sean O'Hare now on 028 3025 1808 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***