Salary: Competitive DOE
Grafton are delighted to be working in conjunction with a superb company who are seeking a personal assistant who will provide comprehensive and professional support to the Executive Director of the company.
- Organise meetings and attend to support the Executive Director by recording the minutes
- Arrange travel and accommodation and this role may also require occasional travel
- Deal with incoming emails, post and correspond on behalf of the Executive Director
- Arrange and maintain diaries and arrange necessary appointments
- Maintain the office systems including data management and filing
- Become involved in projects and carry out background research and present findings
- Handle sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and confidentially
- A minimum of 3 years of previous experience working as a PA
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet and exceed deadlines
- Articulate and confident
- Understands business issues
- Diligent and focused
- Full driving licence
- RSA level 3 or OCR text processing Level 3
- LCCI Level 4 Executive Secretary Diploma
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.