£20,000 - £25,000
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant for their client in Carrickfergus on a permanent basis.
To provide proactive and high quality assistance to the Operations Manager.
The role requires the delivery of exemplary secretarial and administrative support to a Operations Manager. The Executive Assistant will be required to understand, support, and contribute to the continued success of the company
- Act as an ambassador and first point of contact for OM
- Develop and maintain internal and external networks, building knowledge of key issues in order to effectively identify and communicate priorities.
- Liaise with clients while OM is off site
Diary and meeting management
- Provide comprehensive diary management, having full autonomy to make decisions using initiative to resolve conflicts and exercise judgement on priorities.
- Proactively monitor meeting attendance & minutes of all meetings both internal and external
- Facilitate all logistical arrangements and ensure all documentation is prepared in advance of meetings.
- Running reports for clients and OM
- Manage communications, monitor emails, post and calls taking appropriate action, escalating or delegating accordingly.
- Proofread and sense check all communications and documentation, complying with brand and risk procedures. The individual will be proactive, accountable and responsible, handling confidential data and information professionally, attending meetings, taking forward action points and drafting communications, presentations and papers as necessary.
- At least 2 years as an Personal Assistant or 3 years as an Administrator
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience to include Excel and PowerPoint, as well knowledge of Microsoft Word functions such as Mail Merge
- An adaptable and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. NIBELF
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.