The Client: Local Government body based in Hillsborough.
The Role: This post will involve delivering efficient and effective support to a senior member of staff. You will be responsible for the arrangement of meetings, management of diaries and the production, coordination and circulation of agendas, business papers, minutes and other documentation. Attend meetings and note and record minutes of key discussions and decisions made; prepare accurate draft minutes and action sheets following meetings attended in a timely manner within set deadlines; and ensure draft minutes are circulated to relevant parties and following approval that these are retained and are available as required.
Hours of work: Mon - Fri (9am- 5pm)
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of carrying out similar duties including servicing and taking minutes of high level meetings, coordinating requests and collating returns on corporate information.
- Excellent IT skills, MS Office (word & excel)
- Minimum of five GCSEs at grade C or above including maths and English
- Willingness to under go a Basic Access NI check
- Rate of Pay: £8.21 (After 12 weeks- £12.86)
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.