Personal Assistant - Lisburn
Part-time Personal Assistant required for immediate start to assist a busy Executive in a growing business and contribute to business development.
The successful candidate will work approximately 16 hours per week to cover all working days and potentially some evening availability in the future to provide support for online courses and seminars.
Rate of pay would start at £15 per hour and would be reviewed based on performance after 6 months.
Expected duties would include:
- Project management
- Travel planning and organising travel arrangements
- Event planning and management
- Customer service
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Managing and monitoring emails
- Personal management including arrangements for cats
- Administration of Facebook group
- Client service support
- Personalising contracts and managing execution as necessary
- Raising invoices and ensuring payments received
- Uploading content to website
- Strong proven experience as a Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant / Virtual Assistant
- Experience of using Microsoft and Cloud based applications
- Experience using management tools
- Experience using Wordpress & Divi
- Excellent telephone, email and communication skills
- Strong internet connection at home
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Familiar with email marketing technologies and MeetUp
- Language skills, particularly French, written and spoken
- Degree Level Qualification
- Experience in managing social media platforms
- Paid Holidays
- Company computer
- Company phone
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.