Personal Assistant to Director
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a temporary Personal Assistant to Director for a duration of 1 Month.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21
13+ week's £12.70
Location: Belfast, City Centre
- 5 GCSE's Grade A-c or equivalent, to include English and Mathematics
- A minimum of Two years' experience of managing and delivering high quality confidential administrative support services for senior managers.
- Experience of:
- planning, prioritising, co-ordinating and controlling high volumes of work and delivering to limited deadlines;
- providing administrative support, including minute taking;
- demonstrating initiative, working under minimal supervision and direction; and
- working effectively with a range of internal and external customers, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- The post holder will act as the first point of contact for all enquiries to the Director and deal with matters at source of refer on as appropriate to ensure that urgent and important matters are promptly dealt with.
- Manage the Director's mail and draft general correspondence using judgement and initiative, ensuring all items are recorded, necessary action taken, and any followup completed.
- Arrange and attend directorate meetings as required including preparation and issuing agendas, briefing and background papers, taking minutes and coordinating actions which arise.
- Compile and collate reports for meetings and working groups. Undertaking research for and on behalf of the Director and providing background papers and reports as and when required.
- Provide day to day secretarial and administrative support for key confidential department issues including the management of complaints referred to the Director and Business Unit.
- Create, update and maintain databases and office filing systems and procedures which provide immediate access to/recovery of requested documents
- Arrange meetings and process invitations including responses, diary and travel bookings, ensuring co-ordination of actions and administrative tasks associated.
- Co-ordinate and provide statistical information and reports as required by management and external agencies and, where necessary, give advice and make recommendations as appropriate on any actions required.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland