This regional insurance broker has been providing personal and commercial insurance solutions to their clients across the province for over 15 years. They are looking to recruit a Junior Account Handler as a result of sustained growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Personal Lines Account Handler to gain experience working for this highly reputable insurance broker. If you are keen on joining a firm who are investors in people and who are committed to building the highest quality insurance broking organisation in Northern Ireland then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
- New business quotations.
- Mid-Terms Adjustments.
- Working closely with internal colleagues and insurance firms to ensure to timely placement of insurance for clients.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- Handling of customer complaints in accordance with company procedures.
- Will evidence at least 12 months experience in a similar role with a decent grasp of personal lines insurance and an insurance brokerage.
- A professional and persuasive telephone manner.
- Ideally you will be qualified to A-Level standard and candidates must be able to evidence a minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- A passion for Customer Service.
- A drive to succeed.
- Circa £18,000 - £22,000 DOE.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
- Generous holidays allowance.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.