Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Personal Secretary to start ASAP for a duration of 6-9 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.83
13+ week's £12.70
Hours: 37 hours
- Previous secretarial experience required
- Responsibility for managing and planning the diaries for the Director
- Arranging and co-ordinating meetings taking account of business priorities; and
- Arranging cost-effective travel and accommodation arrangements for staff members
- Information Management
- Ensure all correspondence (including e-mail) received by the Director is reviewed and appropriate action taken;
- Telephone response, handling queries;
- Co-ordinate responses to Assembly Questions, requests for information under Freedom of Information / Environmental Information Regulations , media, correspondence and other information requests as required; and
- Prepare papers for meetings as required.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Standard Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland