Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Personal Secretary to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months with opportunity to apply for perm post
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.83
13+ week's £12.70
Applicants must have ALL of the following;
- 5 GCSE's including English and Maths, grade C or above, or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in a secretarial / diary management role to Senior Management to include each of the following;b) Working with those at a Senior Management leveld) Taking minutes and notes of meetings
- e) Planning and organisation of meetings/events/conferences
- c) Drafting correspondence for Senior management
- a) Overseeing diary management and co-ordination of meetings
- Proficient in the use of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The Personal Secretary will undertake secretarial and administrative duties for the Commissioner and Chief Executive Officer and may provide administrative and secretarial support to other staff within the business
- The Personal Secretary will be relied upon to spend periods working unsupervised and on their own initiative, however, line management support and guidance will be provided through the Corporate Services Team.
- Attend meetings as and when required and take notes and minutes as required
- Draft and ensure that all correspondence is presented in the correct format i.e. style, content, delivery and presentation
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland