Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Personal Secretary to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months with the possibility of extension.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21 per hour
13+ week's £12.70 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT9
Hours: 37 - Mon - Fri
The post holder will provide an effective and efficient secretarial support service to the CEO and SportNI Executive Team.
- Experience of providing administrative support to a line manager
- Experience of taking minutes of meetings
- Experience handling telephone and written correspondence on behalf of senior managers.
- Facilitating Meetings - Arranging meetings, preparation of papers, circulation of minutes, papers and attendees, recording of minutes, publishing of minutes on Sport NI intranet and website
- Secretarial Support - Producing letters, reports and papers from dictation, shorthand notes, hand written notes and audio tape. Recording, transcribing and circulation of meeting minutes as directed. To act as liaison between internal and external contacts of the organisation; Manage and maintain diaries; Meet and greet visitors; Make travel arrangement as required for Directors and other Sport NI employees.
- Correspondence - Respond to all external and internal written and oral enquiries; Filter emails, highlighting urgent correspondence when necessary; Forward emails to the CEO or other relevant parties as appropriate;Manage and maintain all electronic and manual filing systems.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland