Personal Secretary - BT4
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Personal Secretary to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (initially).
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21per hour
13+ week's £12.86per hour
Location: Belfast, BT4
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- 3-4 years Personal Secretary experience required.
- Proficient in the standard Microsoft Office suite.
- Managing telephone calls and meeting and greeting visitors;
- Managing Dairy - setting up meetings, booking and setting up rooms, hospitality etc;
- Managing the Director's emails - identifying urgent; important and complying with NICS security classifications;
- Preparing papers for meetings - briefing packs - compiling all relevant papers for meetings and ensuring full briefing packs are available for meetings;
- Ensuring returns are followed up from officials from requests from the Director;
- Ensuring accuracy of diary;
- Issuing emails, correspondence, submissions etc.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland