Pharma Project Manager | North Co. Dublin | Permanent |
Located in North County Dublin, our international client provides full manufacturing services within the Pharma Industry. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a Project Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The successful team member will be responsible for successful execution of projects based within commercial packaging across their site.
As Project Manager, you will support the generation of quotations for new business and established product updates in line with company standards.
Take ownership of all project management associated tasks ensuring integration into all site wide business units and to own the product until formally handed over to the commercial phase.
- Provide PM Function to the Business Unit
- Working with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of projects and key initiatives, within budget, on time and to meet business objectives
- Prepare budgets and provide regular cost reports
- Strong experience in Pharmaceutical Project Management
- Educated to Degree level in a Technical, Engineering, Packaging or a Science subject
- Project Management Qualification
- Proficient in using software packages
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.