Waste Operative | Arklow | Temporary (on-going)
The Client: Our client is a global company leading in the Pharmaceutical sector, with their main goals to ensure the satisfaction of physicians who prescribe their products and of the patients who benefit from them. Founded in 1954 they are present with innovative drugs for doctors and their patients in 140 countries around the world.
The Role: As a Waste Operative, you will be required to support key functions within a busy regulated environment such as Food/Pharmaceutical. You will be required to carry out all waste management activities in a manner conducive to site health and safety standards and policies. This position would best suit someone seeking a long term temporary position, candidates looking for a permanent role need not apply.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm (some weekend work may be required)
- Timely removal of waste containers from dedicated waste management staging/collection areas.
- Transfer of waste material from waste containers to skips / compactors / storage receptacles in a safe and orderly manner.
- Ensuring that correct segregation of waste at source and advising the designated customer's Dept. of any non-conformance to the segregation policies and procedures.
- Replacing waste containers in appropriate dedicated waste management areas (recycling points).
- Maintaining acceptable housekeeping standards in the waste management storage areas
- Maintaining acceptable housekeeping standards in waste management areas (recycling points) in the buildings.
- Carrying out all waste management activities in a manner conducive to site health and safety standards and policies.
- Maintenance of the customer's waste management logs.
- Compiling of some documentation for hazardous waste loads
- Point of contact for all on site operational waste management issues at times
- Cover any holidays/sick days
- €15-17 p/hour DOE
- Fork lift license
- Experience within a similar role an advantage
- On site training
- On site parking
- Opportunity to go long term as there is a huge growth within the company
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button