Location: County Armagh
Grafton are delighted to be working alongside a superb company who due to growth are seeking to add to their team with an experienced production planner
- Planning Ownership of a Value Stream and control of its key planning inputs.
- Co-Ownership and maintenance of site MRP System and Milestone Tracking Software.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Master Production Schedule to ensure all customer, program and aftermarket demands are captured.
- Maintaining and reporting Key Planning Performance Indicators for your Value Stream.
- Administration and Reporting as Required.
- 2+ years' experience in a highly-regulated Engineering/Manufacturing or similar environment.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline is desirable.
- Proven working knowledge of planning systems including MRP / ERP systems.
- Proven understanding of manual planning principles.
- Computer literacy is essential especially an excellent understanding of MS Office Suite.
- Willing to work hours necessary to ensure production goals are achieved.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.