Salary: €72000 - €80000
Grafton specialist are proud to be assisting our client in Dublin on their huge recruitment drive to help execute the DART Expansion Programme. It is a series of projects that will create a full integrated metropolitan area DART network for Dublin expanding the heavy rail electrified commuter network from the existing ca. 50 km to ca. 150 km.
To manage the 'Master Schedule' of all project programmes. This role involves overall responsibility for coordinating the Project Planning Management team in all matters related to Planning, Scheduling, Budgeting and Cost Control. Introducing a standard approach to the planning, scheduling, budgeting, cost control and reporting of programmes and interfacing with multidisciplinary task Leaders to produce and maintain plans identifying all key and subsidiary tasks.
- Comprehensive Knowledge and Experience in Planning and Scheduling and Cost Control with an excellent working knowledge of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, SAP and experience within the rail construction industry
- Minimum 15 years of work experience in Planning and Scheduling and Cost Control
- Previous experience in developing and administering company-wide resourcing forecasts, budgets and plans, with the ability to set clear targets and deliverables within a programme environment
- Planning and Scheduling or Engineering related degree
- Excellent understanding of Project Management principles
- Demonstrated planning management capability appropriate to the role and purpose of the position
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Good working knowledge of database management and spreadsheets
- Ability to assist with the production, monitoring and management of budgets
- Project Management Professional qualification
- Experience within an engineering or railway environment
- Programme Risk Management skills
- Earned Value Analysis Skills
- Understanding of project management procedures
A competency-based interview will form part of the selection processes. Please note that candidates may be shortlisted on the basis of experience and or application or CV.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.