Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Causeway Coast & Glens require candidates to cover in two attractions over the summer period.
Role: Play Park/Pavillion Attendant
Pay rate: £7.83 p/h
Hours: 10am - 8pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of your allocated area
- Implement Council Bye-Laws in relation to Beaches, promenades and esplanades, in particular Dog & Horse restrictions.
- Check that all public rescue equipment is in place and fit for purpose.
- Distribution of First Aid Supplies when necessary
- Record and Report all accidents/incidents as instructed
- Distribution of information/safety leaflets
- Any other related duties as instructed.
- Handling Ticket Sales and the giving out of equipment
- At least 2 months of working with the general public
- At least 2 years experience of handling cash.
- At least 2 years experience of key holding responsibilities
- Good Communication Skills
- The ability to deal with issues and problems regarding the general public in a professional manner
- Full availability
- At Least one month's experience of working with children and young people.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.