PLC System Engineer
Working hours: 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 (plus overtime with potential extra earning of £12,000 - £15,000 per annum)
Holidays: 20 annual + 9 statutory
Bonus: 5-10% per annum based on performance
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a PLC System Engineer for an established local Engineering firm with a strong global presence.
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to enhance professional growth and development.
· Preparation of detailed Functional Design Specifications (FDS) & Testing Documentation
· Development of detailed software code for automation, control and data acquisition applications
· Development of Graphical user Interface graphics
· HND or BSC in Electrical Engineering/Computing with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role
· Experience of working with a wide range of hardware and software PLC systems
· Relevant experience in an Engineering / Manufacturing environment
· Familiarity with IEC 1131 is preferred
· SQL Database Experience is preferred
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package, bonus opportunity, 20 day holiday+ 9 days statutory as well as the opportunity to work for a world leader in Electrical switchgear and power distribution systems.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.