Our Client, a leading provider of Banking and Financial Services, is seeking to recruit a PMO Project Analyst to their project team in Dublin.
PMO Project Analyst
Role Status: Contract/Temporary
What you'll do
In this PMO Project Analyst role you will ideally have previous PMO experience and will be able to demonstrate strong administrative support to the Programme Management Office Team. Responsibilities will include:
- tracking minutes of meetings
- working with the PMO team in creating packs for meetings
- governance and General PMO tasks
- tracking status of programme deliverables and milestones
- supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables
- programme level risk and issue co-ordination
- monitoring the status of projects
- coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles
- coordination of project Governance arrangements, Post Project Reviews, Programme level workshops
Additional responsibilities may include assisting the PMO Manager with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Project Managers on large projects, contributing to Quality Reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
At times you may be asked to provide project support, when this is the case this will include, amongst other things, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, help acquire the necessary resources and skills, and contribute to the delivery of business systems to meet identified business requirements.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link.