Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Policy Officer to start September 2019 for a duration of 8 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00 per hour
13+ week's £15.67 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Be educated to degree standard and hold a minimum of Grace A-C in GCSE Mathematics and English (language) or equivalent;
- Have an ability to demonstrate experience across the main duties of this post;
- To demonstrate this you should have at least three years experience of carrying out research and analysis complex data to support and inform strategic organisational objectives;
- Experience of policy development and the ability to write robust and evidence based policy positions
- Providing advice to Government on how to improve their delivery for children and young people;
- Reviewing the level and quality of services for children and young people;
- Reviewing how well legislation and policies protects children's rights and best interests;
- Conducting, or commissioning others to conduct, research about children's rights and best interests; and
- developing good practice guidelines.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland