Porter staff required for temporary roles beginning immediately for initially 3 months, based in Enniskillen
Rate of Pay: 8.66ph (enhanced rates for Saturday, Sundays and hours after 8pm in the evening)
Day Shifts available e.g. 8-4pm / 8am - 8pm
- Assist in transportation of patients to and from the various depts.
- Collection and disposal of refuse and clinical waste
- Collection, sorting and delivery of post
- Receipt and distribution of internal and external mail to include special/recorded mail.
- Movement, collection, delivery and distribution of items such as laundry, food trolleys, specimens, bloods, samples, pharmacy goods, medical gasses, general stores/
- Assist in the movement of furniture and office moves, organise facilities for meetings/conferences etc.
- To carry out cleaning duties as directed
- To respond immediately to requests for assistance
- To maintain an incident book in line with department procedures
- Monitor of CCTV cameras in control room and alert relevant personnel of incidents.
- Provide relief cover to switchboard/ help desk/reception including, dealing with enquires from staff and general public.
- Promote and maintain high levels of personal hygiene and safety. Wear protective clothing provided and appropriate footwear and adhere to health and safety regulations and statutory requirements.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Candidate should have ideally be able to demonstrate previous care-taking, building supervisor or security experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.