Grafton Recruitment is currently looking for native level Portuguese sales talent for one our clients in Dublin 18. Our client is a leading European Sales Development Agency that enables world-class technology organisations to accelerate their sales revenues.
Are you looking to develop your passion for sales into a career? Read the job overview below and apply. This opportunity could transform your professional life!
This is an Enterprise Market focused role representing one of the Social Media leaders. In this role, you will be interacting with world's largest clients to lay the foundation for sales by engaging with prospects and customers, helping them understand the value of the client, and moving them forward in the sales process.
- Working hours: 11.00 AM to 8.00 PM
- Building pipeline and driving deals
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value to customers
- Demonstrating an ability to attract new customers
- Provide product and tool support to improve clients' experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
- And more!
- 2-3 years of sales experience (SaaS experience is a huge plus)
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Familiarity with Enterprise software
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and the customer experience
- Sales aptitude; exhibiting ability to empathise with the customer and meet targets
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Judith Romkes on 01 4505288.