Job DescriptionPot Wash General Assistant Dublin Airport
Scope of the role
Ensuring that the kitchen pot wash and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with and washing up. To work flexibly across all the "Main Duties & Responsibilities" as outlined below, on any airline accounts and as directed.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Have a can do and will do attitude and work with team members to achieve department & customer service standards
- Maintain high standards of quality, hygiene, health and safety in line with customer/company specifications to ensure that the standards of cleanliness and house-keeping are within the guidelines laid down in the Company procedures.
- To report all accidents and take the necessary preventative action.
- To be able to communicate effectively both verbally and non-verbally at all levels.
- To be totally flexible within the role and within the unit departments.
- To take on any other duties as and when required
- You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Own transport- shift starts at 5:30am
- Good standard of English both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of of Basic Hygiene
- Be able to provide total of 5 year background/ reference check
Skills & Knowledge
- Good understanding of English both reading and writing
- Positive attitude to work
- Team worker.
Hourly rate: 10.03e/hr during weekdays and 11.15e/hr during weekends plus early starts allowances