Highly Competitive Salary - To be discussed
An exciting opportunity for a PR Executive to join a leading global employer in Newry. You will join an established and award winning marketing team. Reporting to the PR Manager your main duties will include;
- Create and distribute press releases
- Develop and manage a wide range of contacts, including key journalists and influencers
- Assist in the development and roll out of PR strategy
- Analysis of media campaigns
- Work closely with subject matter experts to develop relevant articles and media opportunities
- Manage media inquiries
- Support the wider marketing team with projects
- 2 years recent experience PR experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ideally experience of working within a professional services or construction environment
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.